Thoughts and impressions so far

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gen one owners should only give thumbs up. To each other own. I have come across quite a few gen 1s never had any negative issues. The dodge people need to just move on,lol. Until fca/ram come out with the rebeltrx they have nothing to show.

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Nice review. I'm not excited to see how these brakes perform. My Ram 2500 ctd brakes are awesome. Hopefully she doesn't need all new calipers. Maybe fluid and new pads? Upgraded brake master cylinder?

AbitaPro

Reaction score
Weak Brakes, your not the first to mention that. Some have said it's due to the 17" wheel, I don't know about that. But that's one place Ford Performance, should not have missed the boat! No reason they couldn't have put Performance caliber breaks on their Raptor.

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who feels like Gen 1 owners are all roid raging ********?
Hey not all of us. Lol I can see how you got there though. There is actually more of a silent majority that just does their thing and wants to wheel. Forums are notorious for shenanigans. Have you been to any events or meet ups? Might change your mind a bit.

Famous last words, "if you hit it faster it will smooth out some!"