This thing is Bad Ass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The truck DID start life as a Raptor, and was modified for the race. Whan I say the show I was suprised at how much was stock Raptor equipment

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The truck DID start life as a Raptor, and was modified for the race. Whan I say the show I was suprised at how much was stock Raptor equipment

If you look through all the build pictures (in my previous post) you can see Foutz started out with what looked like a blue FX4. Look through these tear down pics

http://www.foutzmotorsports.com/default.aspx?pg=fb89c1f6-ed9e-4d0c-81bc-2c500fdf2ae7

I know the video tried to show different, like it was more factory Raptor than not (for obvious marketing reasons). But really look through ALL the real build pics and you will see. It had Raptor sheet metal/plastic/grille, Raptor emblems, and some of the Raptor drive train. The rest that was Ford factory was the left over Fx4 peices like parts of the chassis and the dash. Thats it.

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont care where the Raptor started from, I just know it is a Bad Ass Truck and I am glad to have one!!!!

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont care where the Raptor started from, I just know it is a Bad Ass Truck and I am glad to have one!!!!

X2, both the production Raptor and Raptor R are bad ass. Can't wait to see what the XT will do.