The Tune by SVC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marilynsride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
showed up on svc's doorstep one morning asking about the tune and the chase package. jarrett, sean and jeff were great. put up with all my dumb questions. just had a chance to put some miles on after getting both the tune and the suspension upgrades installed. i am so stoked on the results!! thanks guys at svc!!! cant wait to get it offroad and put everything through its paces!!

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words dave! Lookin forward to hearing your reviews of everything. Now get out and go see what she's got.

-Jeff

VMR

Reaction score
I haven't post up here in a while but gotta give a shout out to Jeff and the team at SVC. Called up Jeff Friday afternoon and talked for a while about the SVC tune, great person to talk to and very honest and straight forward with answering my questions. By Saturday afternoon I had the tune in my inbox! I had hiccup loading it ( my fault, not SVC ) immediately called Jeff and we walked through it ( on a late Saturday afternoon, he answered his phone right away).

The Verdict....

This is a the HIGHEST QUALITY tune for these trucks, hands down, I've driven trucks with the other brands of tunes. If Ford Racing offered a tune for these trucks, this would be it. Every aspect of performance is improved incrementally at an OEM level of drivability. I went out and put 200 miles on the truck last night, the shifting is spot on, it is NEVER harsh, and when you put your foot down she moves out.

Thanks Jeff, looking forward to staying in touch with you guys ordering more parts and having you help out with my supercharger plans next year.

Mike

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words Mike, glad your loving the tune so far and Lookin forward to the supercharger once it's time.

-Jeff

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its easy to forget what you had once its been installed for a bit.

I had to go back to stock tune since I am taking it in for some maintenance tomorrow. What a difference when you go backwards. I hope they get it done tomorrow so I can get back to the tune.

Thumbs up all the way Jeff.

What am I hearing about this 3.0 version, I just got 2.0?

Bigdog44SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I've read all 49 pages and got through 2 versions of tunes. I have been very nervous to tinker with what Ford put together but I can honestly say I'm really contemplating a tune. My fear was messing something up but it sounds like I just plug this thing in and wait. Then enjoy! I have a service visit tomorrow but afterward I may need to pull the trigger. CAI is Airraid. I do prefer the stock idle. Thinking this is not a problem?

I'm feeling excited about this. Thanks for so many comments and insights.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Well I've read all 49 pages and got through 2 versions of tunes. I have been very nervous to tinker with what Ford put together but I can honestly say I'm really contemplating a tune. My fear was messing something up but it sounds like I just plug this thing in and wait. Then enjoy! I have a service visit tomorrow but afterward I may need to pull the trigger. CAI is Airraid. I do prefer the stock idle. Thinking this is not a problem?

I'm feeling excited about this. Thanks for so many comments and insights.

The process of loading a tune is very easy. The handheld programmer has a screen that tells you exactly what to do step by step. If that isnt enough, you can always contact Jeff at SVC, or myself, we do not mind walking you through the process.

If you want stock idle, thats no problem either.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm curious about what "3.0" generally includes. Are there improvements or is it just different than 2.0? Regardless, how does it generally differ from 2.0?

Last, when is 3.0 available?