The Truth About The Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Kaiser you see how much trouble you started! Now Bird has to take off his doucheboots every time he comes the house to mod this thread! Lots of snow up there and he doesn't want to get the carpet wet.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I for one think Kaiser is doing the best mod job of all... He is staying out of it.. Birdman someone's going to be pissed no matter what you or any moderator does. You might have been better served ignoring things and let those you know and trust run the idiots in to the ground. The article and I don't even remember what it said was only right about a couple things. 1 These are not trophy trucks, 2 Idiots take them out and drive them like trophy trucks and break them... Not much rebuttal in that... I think sometimes Bird your dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.. My grandfather used to say,,, Keep your mouth shut and let people wonder if your an idiot rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt... and for the record Bird I don't mean you...

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
not by choice *******

I wasn't active on the forum for a long time and was wondering about this myself. How did you get the Bieber name and are you even female?

Now, back on the original topic of how Outlaw intentionally sabotaged people to capitalize on their frame kit scandal. Relax people, I'm being sarcastic.

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I wasn't active on the forum for a long time and was wondering about this myself. How did you get the Bieber name and are you even female?

Now, back on the original topic of how Outlaw intentionally sabotaged people to capitalize on their frame kit scandal. Relax people, I'm being sarcastic.

I posted the comment in my signature and a mod (not pointing fingers here) changed my username, avatar, and user text.

Same mod changed my avatar yesterday and also deleted my signature, but I added it back in and spiced it up a bit with the Magenta font

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I posted the comment in my signature and a mod (not pointing fingers here) changed my username, avatar, and user text.

Same mod changed my avatar yesterday and also deleted my signature, but I added it back in and spiced it up a bit with the Magenta font

I think it suits u just fine bud!

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question: What would happen if I deleted this thread? What if I deleted your post? What IF the content of that article was true? Wouldn't you, or at least an equal amount of members be pissed off if we censored or deleted it? Sure would.

Opinions aside, let's talk reality. Kaiser did not write that article. I didn't write that article. You (and everyone else) do realize that, right?? I think the article is a *************, at least we can agree on that. I already said that pages ago, yet you and a handful of other members continue to attack "the staff" as if we have written the article ourselves or endorse it in any way.

By Kaiser posting that article, he was not saying he agrees with it or endorses the content of it. By us allowing the article to be posted, we are not saying we agree with it or endorse it. Like I said, this is a Raptor forum and the article pertains to the Raptor. No matter how ******, it's fair game to be posted on the forum.

You can be angry at the content of the article but you need to stop taking out your aggression on me or any other FRF staff member. We have done nothing wrong and in fact I have publicly defended Outlaw.

If for nothing else, we're providing an outlet for knowledgeable Raptor owners to tactfully discredit the article for anyone else who reads it. If it were simply left floating around the internet otherwise, people might tend to believe it to be 100% true.

So, look at it from the other viewpoint. It's been posted on FRF. That's a done deal. Now what we have to do is not attack each other, but attack the validity of the article and discredit it for anyone else who comes along to read it.

I think we're doing Outlaw a favor by allowing it to be discussed. The FRF community has done nothing but defend Outlaw and discredit the lies contained in the article. If swept under the rug, we wouldn't be allowing the truth to come out and I can guarantee we would have a mutiny on our hands.

We're not censoring anything, which has been the framework of why FRF has succeeded thus far. At the same time and by doing so, we're allowing the truth to come out in defense of a long standing FRF vendor who many of us have dealt with over the years.

You're gonna have to give me and the rest of "the staff" a break because this is a lose-lose for us. If we leave the article up, people are pissed. If we delete and censor it, people are pissed. Honestly, it's the same people who get pissed no matter what and just like to stir up shit.

*Edit: In rereading your post maybe you were making a positive implication about the neutrality of "the mods". If that's the case, disregard the quote. If that's not the case, see above :p

My intent was not to complain about the mods or anyone who runs things. It takes balls to allow a post that discredits a supporting vendor, and I respect that. it's even worse when the information in said article is total BS.

You are right, the best thing to do is to allow incorrect articles and information to be posted so the members can logically point out the inaccuracies. Sure, lots of people might not want to see the original article, but sweeping it under the rug does not make it go away. The best thing to do is air it out & point out the inaccuracies.

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Kaiser, I did not intend to attack you personally at all. I was angry about the article content and yes, I have a temper which gets me in lots of trouble. Believe me when I say I did not direct it at you personally. I questioned the reason behind posting it since there was no explanation except that vague "this is important to read" heading. Put yourself in my shoes and I will put myself in yours.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Kaiser, I did not intend to attack you personally at all. I was angry about the article content and yes, I have a temper which gets me in lots of trouble. Believe me when I say I did not direct it at you personally. I questioned the reason behind posting it since there was no explanation except that vague "this is important to read" heading. Put yourself in my shoes and I will put myself in yours.

You're almost there. Just repeat after me. "I'm sorry. I was wrong"