The (Totally Un)Official "Cheap Tweaks" Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I keep a box of baby butt wipes in the truck. Never know when you are going to spill something on yourself that requires more than a napkin (Hostess apple pie filling on road trips), instant replacement for toilet paper, and works well on hands after changing a tire or helping a buddy out.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I keep a box of baby butt wipes in the truck. Never know when you are going to spill something on yourself that requires more than a napkin (Hostess apple pie filling on road trips), instant replacement for toilet paper, and works well on hands after changing a tire or helping a buddy out.

X1000 on baby wipes.

I also always carry a microfiber rag, mechanix gloves, headlamp, flashlight, multitool, koozies, and a bunch more that I can't think of while driving my new(used) crappy Honda accord gas saver.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
where's your frf sticker?!? :Jedi:

I need to remedy that soon as well. You guys still doing the free sticker kit with supporting membership?

Oh and speaking of stickers...I don't think anyone has mentioned the pinstriping/or colored stickers over the Ford logo on the grille.

I'll be doing that when I get home for sure.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh i forgot my tailgate emblem.

Matches blue on shocks and closest I could get to grill don't.

Cost: $20 from local sign shop

20907888-d3de-4bce.jpg