Texas offroad trip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Billet707

Reaction score
I'm local to dfw TX. Who would like to link up in early December to camp and ride at either hidden falls, or little Sahara in OK as a group??

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
If you end up going to Hidden Falls, post back up as it gets closer. I am about an hour away. I was there yesterday doing dirt bike stuff.

OP
OP
Billet707

Billet707

Reaction score
If you end up going to Hidden Falls, post back up as it gets closer. I am about an hour away. I was there yesterday doing dirt bike stuff.
I haven't been there before, Barnwell was my go to. How does hidden falls look for the raptors trail wise etc? Barnwell is more sxs and bike suited

Raptor_arw

Reaction score
I'm local to dfw TX. Who would like to link up in early December to camp and ride at either hidden falls, or little Sahara in OK as a group??
I’m in central Oklahoma, If you do end up going to little Sahara let me know on here or on IG, my username is the same there as it is here

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I haven't been there before, Barnwell was my go to. How does hidden falls look for the raptors trail wise etc? Barnwell is more sxs and bike suited
It's a lot more rocks than Barnwell. There really aren't any spots to go fast. Figure on scraping your skid plates here and there.

It's pretty scenic and you will have a good time. It's better suited to smaller vehicles though, once you get off the main ranch roads and easy trails. Excellent facilities.

OKflyswatter

Reaction score
I’m in southern Oklahoma and might be interested. The only wild card is that one of my jobs hasn’t released the December schedule yet.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive been to Hidden falls 4-5 times. There are trails that a raptor can do and fit down. Id say at least half the place is either too tight or too technical. There are a couple playground areas that are fun. Its defiantly suited much more for Jeeps/ATVs. I had a modded Xterra I would take there, but I haven't been there with the Raptor. If its changed in the last couple years to a more Raptor friendly joint Id love to hear it.

OP
OP
Billet707

Billet707

Reaction score
It's a lot more rocks than Barnwell. There really aren't any spots to go fast. Figure on scraping your skid plates here and there.

It's pretty scenic and you will have a good time. It's better suited to smaller vehicles though, once you get off the main ranch roads and easy trails. Excellent facilities.
Yea thats what I figured, I just wanna get a taste offroad with it and hidden falls isn't too far for me. And scenery is huge