Test Drove a 6.2!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AuPanda

Reaction score
Well it looks like they may have to wheel and deal. The auction ends in 2-3 days and it's only 45k. I don't see it moving much more than a couple grand either.

Most cars listed on ebay by dealers are just advertisements. It's only $40 to hit an incredibly wide audience. if they happen to make a sale, ok; but the real purpose of an advertisement on ebay is to get you to the dealership.

OP
OP
SVTRay

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Most cars listed on ebay by dealers are just advertisements. It's only $40 to hit an incredibly wide audience. if they happen to make a sale, ok; but the real purpose of an advertisement on ebay is to get you to the dealership.

I understand but one of our members has personally talked to that dealer and they wouldn't budge in person.

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sure they will just repost it....
There are 2009 KRs out there at dealerships...

2011s are about to show up and the 2011 GT500 is going to be faster and cheaper than the 09 KR...

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
The salesman at Mac Haik called me again saying they had sold the black one (no mention of it on eBay, so I am not sure it has *really* sold) for a "pretty good deal" and that they had a white one in stock. Claimed he was going to offer me "one more chance". Did a little digging, optioned the same as the black one (everything but graphics). It has options I am not interested in paying for. Debating as to whether or not to give him a call back for research purposes only...