Test Drove a 6.2!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did anyone notice that they listed "Homelink" under the "Features and Options"? Wonder if it's a mistake or if Ford now offers it in the Raptor?

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:salute:Do we have any lawyers on here maybe even the ****house variety??? That there is pretty damn impressive line of BS Falcon you turned that around nicely hehe.........Have you considered a career in politics............just can't do it here on the SVTO

Too funny <G>. I am just an old retired Naval Officer, but I have a good drinkin buddy who is the Prosecuting Attorney for my home town... musta rubbed off with the Jack Daniels Single Barrel. <GG> And my Daddy used to tell me, Son (he always called me Son because I was so Bright <G>)... it is a damned poor story - that can't be told more than one way. <G>

But seriously... I meant what I said about the board. It IS the best - and my little debacle is a perfect example of why.

I think someone is getting a little cranky waiting on his new toy...:tongue: I'm right there with you, Dave!

And YOU Cowboy... hit the nail SQUARELY on the head! <G>

Falcon

"Hey, at least I can be used for a bad example!"

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Something I've learned over several years of "moderating" is that what is typed and what is meant are almost always two very different things. The written word is many things, but what it is not is a conveyor of body language, of voice inflection, of eye contact... visual clues we all use to subconsciously filter spoken word, to help us decide what is meant in conversation. When all you have is what is written, all you can do is fall back on word definitions, sentence structure and context; poor tools, relatively speaking.

'Tis why we stand behind rules like no religion, no politics, no flaming... way way WAY too much gets lost in translation between meaning and typing. Almost always, people end up feeling attacked, or made fun of... or "belittled". And that is cancer to a forum like ours.

We're here because we love these trucks. And that common ground can be a springboard for friendships that sometimes last a lifetime. What a bummer it would be if that friendship never was, because of an ill placed word or misunderstood sentence.

:cheers:

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Wow! Talk about dealer mark-up.:wow:

ya there's one down the street from me with the same $10,000 mark-up. I'm sure they'll be able to tell lies about how "this is the only one yada yada yada and you better move now cause I have people coming from Dubai tomorrow o ship it back...blah blah blah" then the guy will scratch a check for $60,000 only to come on here and see the real cost...

OP
OP
SVTRay

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ya there's one down the street from me with the same $10,000 mark-up. I'm sure they'll be able to tell lies about how "this is the only one yada yada yada and you better move now cause I have people coming from Dubai tomorrow o ship it back...blah blah blah" then the guy will scratch a check for $60,000 only to come on here and see the real cost...

Well hopefully the guy will come here first before signing that 60k check.

Reaction score
Thanks Jason,

As I said, it was I that fostered the issue, and I that was responsible for any confusion. My thanks and admiration goes out to MoltenAZRaptor for his self control and maturity... and to BigJ for his deft handling of what would have turned ugly on a forumz we all know too well.

Falcon

Self control and maturity? Rare for anyone to use those terms when referring to me. :)

The 5.4 vs 6.2 wars are getting old anyhow. I'm going down to test drive a 6.2 on Thursday, so we'll see if I have any self control then. Heh.