Drove 1000 miles in my 37 yesterday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boosting1bar

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to say, I was very impressed with how comfortable it was and how well it handled the highway. After about 12.5 hours in the car with only one stop for gas I don't feel like someone beat me up today. Usually, when I make drives like that I start getting fatigued from the seats later in the day and have to add a couple of stops to stretch and get out and move around but honestly I just didn't bother yesterday because I felt fine. I got about 530 miles per tank (mostly flat driving from central east coast FL to Memphis). It honestly was a more pleasant experience than some luxury SUVs I've had in the past!

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back from a 4,3K miles trip 2 weeks ago (on and off road) and same feeling (for a gen2) "it eats up the miles" and morever with respectable gas mileage !

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My bladder ain’t waitin 6hrs. The Gen 2 Scab has the appropriate 300ish mile range.