Sync 3.2.2 update is out for the 2011s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
This update fixed the damn annoying bug where Sync would need 3-5 minutes before it would respond to "non-generic" voice commands like "Play Artist Rush" or "Call John Smith". I believe the issue was only present previously due to the 7,000 tracks on my USB2 drive. It would say "Creating Speech Commands, Please Wait" previously for the first few minutes of driving....extremely irritating given that I tend to want to get in the truck and make a music selection immediately.

So far have nothing but good to say about the update, highly recommend.

For Mac people...I had best luck with Firefox. And for everyone, if you don't get a security warning about running untrusted executable code on your computer from the sync website, then it's not going to work.

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you guys know what the latest version is and how to find out from the nav itself? The sync website says im runnin 4.1.3. Is this the latest?

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just and FYI for those that haven't heard yet.

Go get it @ syncmyride.com

Download the utilitie -Sync Status Checker

The update is only for 201. 2012s running ver. 4.xx.x. Should be good.

I have v3.2.5 installed

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

(2011s) Sync my rides website should tell you based on your last update confirmation or what is in their system from the factory.

Bottom line the syncwebsite sucks! The interface is terrible, but it is Microsoft...

If it ain't broke don't fix it... Noticed that when you do updates it screws with your other devices sometimes.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because we as humans, always have faith that Microsoft, will by the Grace of God fix this thing that is has webbed itself throughout our Trucks or it will get a virus and die and need replacing under warranty.....

Microsoft is terrible!

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Because we as humans, always have faith that Microsoft, will by the Grace of God fix this thing that is has webbed itself throughout our Trucks or it will get a virus and die and need replacing under warranty.....

Microsoft is terrible!

easy now...22 year vetran of Microsoft here, left in 2005, was employee 300. Yeah some things suck: Microsoft Bob, Windows for Workgroups, OS/2 (yep, was MS not IBM product).

however, MS has done some things right along the way - the mouse, xbox 360, halo, windows XP, Office, windows 7 (although i'm sure i'll get flamed on that), investing 100 million into Apple so they didnt' go bankrupt in the mid 90's...

products can be terrible, but on the whole, the company has done a bunch of good - and most of the money out of the stock is now helping keep kids alive and educated around the world.