Sync 3.2.2 update is out for the 2011s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
It's done via browser plugin. You'll need a browser that can either do ActiveX or run Java Applets. Out of all the computers I have (which is too damn many) I have had to use a Mac with Safari to get the job done previously. Win7 users might want to try downloading the Java Plug-in from Oracle if it isn't working (I'd first try bone stock IE8/9 though).

As a software developer, I'll go ahead and give this credit for being the absolute worst updater design ever created. Basically what it's doing is copying a file to a USB drive, but they INSIST that it be done for you, and then haven't even bothered to keep up to date with the technologies required to so. There is NO manual download option as far as I can tell.

IoN6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine came with 3.2.2 and I still have issues with it.

T-Mobile G2 and playing music is shoddy at best. And once I receive a phone call I have to disable BT and then enable it on my phone before it will play music again. Not sure if it is related to my G2 or Sync. Guess I should try my iPhone at some point.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seems to be allot of issue with playing audio via bluetooth.

I haven't had a problem other than sucking my battery life on the phone and not listing the artists (like it does if I have it plugged into USB). But, I hear of others having issues. This was with the old version (old as in a few months). I just upgraded to the new version this morning and haven't really put it through its paces.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I upgraded successfully today as well. Haven't had a chance to test out any Bluetooth handsfree or BT audio streaming. My iPhone 3GS still seems to pair immediately upon starting the Sync system.

Anyway, only issue while upgrading was the I initially got a "Bad File" error when first selecting the "Install Application" option. I selecting the same option again and the updated proceeded normally and the system rebooted as detailed in the update instructions. I verified the new Sync version afterward by checking the version information in the Sync Advanced System Menu.

I'll post up if I encounter any issues that didn't exist prior to the update or any notable improvements.

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was wondering if there would be any updates for these things.
No problems with mine but I'll do it just in case.
Thanks for the info

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is a 2010 but it will randomly disconnect my iphone. I just have to resync it.
Will this update work on a 10?

CB17

Reaction score
Did my update...is it me or do I notice there is 3 new ring tones when receiving calls through the Sync System???

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did my update...is it me or do I notice there is 3 new ring tones when receiving calls through the Sync System???

No idea. My Sync system always just passes through the ringtones selected on my phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc