Supercharged 6.2 VS Twin Turbo Ecoboost Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Correction. I should have said- "Everyone who doesn't have their head deep up inside Jennay's flatulent ******* knows..."

Put the 10 speed in a Gen1 and things will be way different stock for stock!!!!!!
The 39 fwhp more in the jenny is nothing. The jenny only does that for a very VERY short period of time in the power band.

Stock for stock isn't really valid to most of us. Whose truck is stock?

Sound is unquestionably hideous in a G2, that has never even been a debate. It's science.

And there's a lot of other angles in which the G2 comes up short. But why are we revisiting tired old arguments? You need to get modding, bro!

Not just potential. Try dollar to dollar. G1 is at least $10,000 less money (new v new).

Put that extra cash in the G1 and it's game over...

Why can't you Gen1 owners just enjoy what you have instead of acting like 12 year olds all butt hurt because Ford produced a 2nd generation Raptor that is superior? Life evolves, time passes and your insecurities are making you guys act like jealous GM/Chevy and Dodge owners.

an-kill-contentment-and-feed-insecurity-l?size=800.jpg

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not 12, I'm 8 and your 6
With 8 she doesn't need more, either one!!!
But being 6, I can see why you have insecurities even with using two pumps.

Last edited:

swampfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not just potential. Try dollar to dollar. G1 is at least $10,000 less money (new v new).

Put that extra cash in the G1 and it's game over...

This, for the highly inflated cost of getting into a new gen2 you can buy enhance a gen1 very well.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gen 1 owner, NOT butt hurt, not jealous, I just happen to be very happy with what I have. I have a 16 FX4 which has all the goodies and tt 3.5.

Yes, there's a few things that would be nice to have that I don't on the G1. I think the G2 has a lot of improvements and it should or Ford is going to lose the race.

Do I want one, no, even though I could. Not in a race and don't plan on any. The only thing I find out of place is the high cost which is 99% dealer driven and by people willing to pay it.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This, for the highly inflated cost of getting into a new gen2 you can buy enhance a gen1 very well.

You can say that with any previous generation vehicle. Any one.

You could even buy a Mustang and spend enough money on it to compete with a Ferrari on a race track. But it's still not a Ferrari.

I hope these "Gen1 is better if I spend money on making it so" rants are making the Gen1 owners feel less insecure.

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Gen 2 is very quick stock, though. No argument from me. But nobody seems to be modding them. They're all too afraid to own an ecoboost without a warranty.

Or could it be we're so impressed we don't feel the need to mod! :biggrin:

Yet!

Actually I am debating on upgrading my Gen 1 now.