Show off your garage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
driven it, and while its a very cool looking car, I think for the money the Ford GT is a better purchase. I had the chance to buy a white with blue stripes Ford GT with 1900 miles on it in 2008 for $125,000, and thought, "naw, prices will probably drop a bit more". Same car just sold for $320,000, sigh...

My dad came close to buying one around the same time for around the same money. We're in construction so it was a good call not to in 2008 with then upcoming 'make no money for 36 months' business proforma :ROFLJest: All the local dealers were getting crazy money for them when they came out (I think Evergreen sold like 3 for $300,000). MSRP for them is not a bad deal IMO.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Drug dealer or sketch neighborhood? Or both? It's cool, all the cops are on the Z.

Mentioned because we actually had a lawyer near here for the cartel (export/import) who was embezzling from them, and was shot in his car in south lake town center. Guys who shot him went thru the passenger window, past his wife to kill him, never touched her. So software seems a lot safer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aramco Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back to the original subject...

Here is my man cave. Unfortunately my Jeep (previously) and now the Raptor...don't fit. Oh well...could be worse.

Attachments

• Garage 1.jpg
    Garage 1.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 132
  • Garage 2.jpg
    Garage 2.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 141

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So can we blame you for windows 8?

Left in 2005, so Windows XP was my last hurrah at the company.

I did work on Windows 1.0, more commonly referred to as Window 1.0, so I'll take part blame on that one,

however I also worked on Xbox, which has Forza, which is the only game to date that features a Raptor, so I get some props there.

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Left in 2005, so Windows XP was my last hurrah at the company.

I did work on Windows 1.0, more commonly referred to as Window 1.0, so I'll take part blame on that one,

however I also worked on Xbox, which has Forza, which is the only game to date that features a Raptor, so I get some props there.

The Crew now has a Raptor in it, it came out last Tuesday.

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
E30 M3 is my dream car...

they are pretty fun in a whole different way than the newer cars out there. with that said, we are building another e30 m3 at the moment with an s52 in it...im excited to see how it ends up. wont be as nostalgic overall, but should be a blast to drive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc