Show off your garage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very clean and nice setup. funny story about trophies in the garage...

In 1991 I custom built an IASCA setup to compete in regional events then nationals in a 1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 (at the time 300hp, the only thing close was Ferraris believe it or not).

anyways, I won every local and regional event, and back then at the stereo competitions they handed out 4 foot tall trophies, and I had about 15 of them on a shelf in the garage above my metallic blue baby. long story short, the damn shelf collapsed, broke all my trophies and did about 4k worth of damage to my car.

no more trophies in my garage ever again...

Exact same reason that I don't leave trophies in my garage either. I had a 4' one fall over after being jarred off the shelf by my lab who was a little too excited with herself. Never again!

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very clean and nice setup. funny story about trophies in the garage...

In 1991 I custom built an IASCA setup to compete in regional events then nationals in a 1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 (at the time 300hp, the only thing close was Ferraris believe it or not).

anyways, I won every local and regional event, and back then at the stereo competitions they handed out 4 foot tall trophies, and I had about 15 of them on a shelf in the garage above my metallic blue baby. long story short, the damn shelf collapsed, broke all my trophies and did about 4k worth of damage to my car.

no more trophies in my garage ever again...

Hahaha nice.

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

MATRIX thats what im talking about...somewhat more in my budget area

Did all myself except concrete and gas line hookup to heater. Probably about $20k for material in 2005. Can't stop adding to it.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thanks.

i will say that i HATE epoxy floors. tried them twice, including Griots Garage high dollar stuff. they all suck.

go get a quote on ceramic tile (I use 4x4, although 6x6 is also fine, but don't go bigger, the crack too easy). Use a dark grout and seal it. my garage floor is 8 years old now, and been through quite a few cars/bikes, mud and oil, and still looks great. - oh and in case you are interested, the cabinets are from Griots Garage.

here's a shot or five:

F77CDA32-F3F2-4304-8770-7AC0FB8D4E2F_zpspktenax6.jpg

garageshots5.jpg

garageshots2.jpg

garageshots1.jpg

20130825_122805_RichtoneHDR_zpsdc6279a3.jpg

i didn't see the kegerator...

jcl48

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually ex-Microsoft.

not as exciting at export/import. course I also don't have to worry about getting shot leaving my driveway....
Microsoft, Google, Facebook etc... Are great companies to work with. They really take good care about employees. Wonder why you mentioned "Don't have to worry about getting Shot leaving my Driveway"
Lol. thats funny. Reminds me, one of my every day worries.