Shes going in for the following.... what else should they look at?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey man -
Getting my 21 37pp looked at this Thursday.

Getting the seat pan fixed - same issue as you.
Rear window rattles like crazy.

The suspension im getting looked at again. Clunking but not 100% sure.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hear you. But... how would a phone issue casue the truck screen to go black and not come back on? It ****** me off.
Phones have everything to do with that issue; they’re the only variable. 3rd party devices are the root cause of the vast majority of infotainment system issues. They can corrupt the CIP side of the system to the point of failure, which sounds like what happened. It can be the device itself (incompatible), the software version, the apps installed, or countless other glitches induced by the device. The highest volume we used to see was emojis in contact lists and 3rd party apps like MLB “At bat” that would corrupt the navigation.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Keith88

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here is the list of new parts being ordered and things getting done....

New battery... defective
New sync module... defective
Reprogram accessories module
New "sub woofer"... blown
New tailgate applique... was falling off
New hood and lower windshield plastics... was like stained and had steaks in them
New front and rear shocks... front leaking and rears "not operating a designed"
Muffler rattle parts on back order... but theyre ordered
Rear bumper being centered... was always hanging down on the pass side
New IWE... broken

Im not expected to get me truck back till mid next month.

OP
OP
Keith88

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You should have gotten that R...:hidesbehindsofa:

I hope it works out for you!
It will be fine. These are all small problems. Honestly... if you gave the truck to someone to drive wasnt a raptor guy the only comment I would of gotten back would be... "Somethings wrong with the stereo." I am over cryptical as most of here are.

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
about phone signal, sthg happen to me in the desert... After almost One day without netwok coverage , I finaly had back phone signal bcs I heard phone notification, so I stopped immediatly to send message to wife say here I was ok...After, I wanted to start up the truck and had "no key detected"...:eek: put the key in the "magic place" under cup holder, and problem solved... And nomore problem after that, sur signal phone was the cause...
About black screen, not sur it can be related...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter