September 2012 FRF Raptor of the Month Contest ****BLOWN AWAY****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kind

Reaction score
***I didn't read the rules to closely before posting lol... I won't submit this pic as it has had a fair amount of editing.***

My entree. Not the best "blown away" pic but it's what I got.

8014325260_361fe75814_c.jpg
111 by kind325, on Flickr

Last edited:

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4140-a.jpg

Official entry
Also the best I came up with but wanted to enter something in this months contest

Last edited:

strafe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They sent a chrome set instead of the black I ordered and I have been fighting with spyder for nearly a year about them. Finally got the tracking number of the right ones that are coming with a return slip for these POS's. Should have the proper black ones end of this week.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
any one will work for me my goal is to get at least one vote and is fun any how getting the pic's

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
I didn't check my dates properly so no entry from me getting blown on this months contest. I had actually hoped to grab a cool pic of the leaves blowing around the truck as the yellow/black contrast would have looked cool - but we haven't had our typical winds here in a while.
Maybe next month...

Status
Not open for further replies.