September 2012 FRF Raptor of the Month Contest ****BLOWN AWAY****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
The Theme of this months contest was thought up by RAPTILE. Thank you RAPTILE and everyone that has given ideas for these contests. I'm sure we will get around to using many of them. Also if you have more ideas in the works PLEASE do share by sending(PMing) myself or Raptizzle your ideas.

NOW to the contest at hand.
This months contest as you know is BLOWN AWAY!
The idea of it is to "Capture the essence of the wind as it blows around your Raptor."

Trees blowing, surrounding areas, storm passing, things to shown this BEAST out in the Wild.

Rules

1.Only 1 photo may be entered and if you do multiple just tell me which one you want for the contest.
2.Must be a new photo that has never been used on the forum.( Get your butts out there and take some new pics).
3.Photo must be 95% ORIGINAL. Minor touch up may be done but do not alter the photo to where it looks fake.(This will level the playing field so that the photoshop skilled guy/gals aren't winning all the time.)

This contest will start today and will close on 9/30/2012 @ 11:59pm.

This months contest winner will be the recipient of an FRF T-Shirt.
frf_clean_shirt_back-p235936790364058692yj4b_210.jpg

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
So JP7 with naked girl friend blow drying her hair wins ?

Lol! Good plan!
Nah, I will be visiting her in Eastern Canada in a few weeks and I don't put that kind of mileage on the truck. She really enjoys the photo sessions and it takes no encouragement from my part.

But I think I can find some windy conditions somewhere here - we've been having some good storms here and I hope to find a good place to shoot.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol! Good plan!
Nah, I will be visiting her in Eastern Canada in a few weeks and I don't put that kind of mileage on the truck. She really enjoys the photo sessions and it takes no encouragement from my part.

But I think I can find some windy conditions somewhere here - we've been having some good storms here and I hope to find a good place to shoot.

What part of Eastern Canada?

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some of our Texas boys could get some great pictures of the wind farms by Texana Ranch.. At dusk when they are all lit up with their Raptor under them.

MrGreen33

FRF Addict
Reaction score
01389bfc.gif

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
What part of Eastern Canada?

I've got a meeting in Orlando from Sept 13-15, but will be at the Hilton in TO from Sunday the 16th to 18th. I won't have my wheels, but hoping Avis will rent me that Hemi Charger again (and that they forget about the last time...) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.