Second and Third Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yesterday I had my Raptor in to Line-X the bed and the fender flares, both in black.

I really like the look, especially the fender flares.

Disclaimer: No pics for now. My home laptop had a hard drive crash that needs to be replaced before I can store pics. Hopefully in a week or two.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds great. Pics when you can! You should have done a Molten Orange color match. I think that looks sweet.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did they charge you?

OP
OP
Deinonychus

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds great. Pics when you can! You should have done a Molten Orange color match. I think that looks sweet.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did they charge you?

My fear of color fade caused me to shy away from matching orange. If black fads it's just a dark grey. But if the orange fades, it will most likely cause a orange color clash.

Total cost for bed and fender flares was $850. That was for the work done via the dealer as the middle man. Probably could have had it done at a better price had I been patient enough to research the area shops and by-passed the dealership.