Saw the new Raptor and Bronco being tested (No pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I came from a mustang with a 15g+/- tank, so the SCAB tank is a nice upgrade in range for me.
My car has been a CTS-V with a 16 gallon tank and 11-15 mpg. The range and mileage on my SCAB is amazing to me. Lol

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I came from a mustang with a 15g+/- tank, so the SCAB tank is a nice upgrade in range for me.

For city driving, the tank in the SCAB is just fine. But I drive as many of my miles as possible far from gas stations, let alone cities.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just think if you had the 36g lol
Over a hundred bucks to fill up would make my eyes bug out. I know it all adds up at the end of the day but I’ve never hit triple digits at the pump on a single vehicle.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Over a hundred bucks to fill up would make my eyes bug out. I know it all adds up at the end of the day but I’ve never hit triple digits at the pump on a single vehicle.

I have been over a hundred bucks back in the day of 5 buck regular gas in a 26 gallon tank @ 11 miles to the gallon. Now that was a little painful. 2.75 on average for 93 octane, doing 36 gallons isn’t bad still.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I hit that regularly when I was driving my '03 Dodge, which had a tank volume somewhere in the 30s, don't remember exactly. I knew it would come out in the wash and I didn't have to fill up so often, so I didn't mind.