!!!Need help!!! for accelerate no Pushing feeling on the back.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leo0807

Reaction score
Hi,Guys
I have 2020 gen2 Raptor,Bought it Carmax 2021 when it 2700 miles,i driving it well,no any problems or code.

Recently, i driving my friends Gen2 Raptor and F150 XLT(3.5 tt with 10spd trans),i felt that their trucks more powerful than mine,especially when rpm2000-3000,my truck not any back push feeling.And if i switch drive mode to Sport,it is nothing change except rpm little raise on each gear. It is same thing before or after i flash program to COBB stage 1.

I sent it to dealer 3 times,but nothing founded.they told me it is hardly to find anything if no code....

I would like to ask, is this a problem with the turbo?or wastegate & blowoff value?

Thanks a lot!

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Sounds tune related. Test without a tune. Check for loose boost tubes, dirty air filter. You could probably use a set of plugs. What gas are you running?

OP
OP
L

leo0807

Reaction score
Sounds tune related. Test without a tune. Check for loose boost tubes, dirty air filter. You could probably use a set of plugs. What gas are you running?
Thanks,bro
I am in CA,use 91# gas.
Airfilter is clean.
all pipes are good,no leaking.but i saw my exhaust pipe leaking liquid in the middle.
When i bought it,it was tuned...i can't recover it to original.

OP
OP
L

leo0807

Reaction score
You’ve been chasing this problem since August and still haven’t found anything?
Nope.
Every time i driving other F-150,i will feel like there must be something wrong with my truck.
After my friends drove my truck they verified that my opinion was correct. This truck did have problems when accelerating.
Dealer said everything is good....
I'm very confused, I hope some professionals can help me.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
i saw my exhaust pipe leaking liquid in the middle.

That is condensation in the exhaust and is a normal part of the combustion process.

When i bought it,it was tuned...i can't recover it to original.

So it's tuned and you can't return it to stock? That sounds like your problem. Call @GooseTuned and see if he can help you reset the PCM. You will need to buy a tuner but talk with Goose. If he can't help you might need to buy a new PCM and have Ford install it.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is condensation in the exhaust and is a normal part of the combustion process.

So it's tuned and you can't return it to stock? That sounds like your problem. Call @GooseTuned and see if he can help you reset the PCM. You will need to buy a tuner but talk with Goose. If he can't help you might need to buy a new PCM and have Ford install it.
this man. Nothing about hitting the gas in a Gen ii Raptor should be anything worse than ‘oh shit a truck this size shouldn’t move like this!’

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
Check to make sure the air filter inlet isn’t collapsing under load. It’s a known problem. Cobb makes a bracket for the problem plus a new header panel at the air intake.