Ride height and SD Nationals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reeking_HVAC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I messaged Jarrett about this situation because I just ordered my stage 3 last Sunday. I do some light crawling with my buddies in their jeeps so I do not want to lose any clearance. I also will be hauling my 28' boat with the raptor, so I will eventually need to get the overload bumps too.

Anyway, his basic response was this was a unique situation because the springs were drop shipped from national. He made me feel reassured that my springs would be arched at factory ride height. We shall see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will do Dave, Thanks!!!

All I had to do was look at your mods. LOL
Nice Blue, how do those new shocks feel is it a big difference?

The new shocks are excellent. They really dampen the ride and I like the adjustability over the stock ones. They are a nice upgrade, and i love having them,as they were a gift from Raptorwifey.

As I understand, all the national being made for RPG are now being arched at the factory ride height. I believe the rear should be about 43"? That's going from memory, not sure. I do know that it had been posted on here before.

Yukon Joe

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a 2011 and run the HD's and there is about .4 rise in the rear. Have hauled a couple of loads starting at 1k around on the ranch. No change in almost 25k miles...

I asked for a level spring which I got... Best mod I have ever done to a truck period.

OP
OP
MTF

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jarrett called me an hour ago and what has happen, National sent me the wrong ones so Jarrett will Fab up a bump stop to add the missing height

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Changed the rear springs out yesterday, damn am I happy! Feels good to have my ass back up in the air, hahaha.
6y8a8ypy.jpg

ga2y3era.jpg

7a9yry6a.jpg

Yukon Joe

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

A good 2" difference

Yukon Joe