GEN 2 Rejoice!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
smurfslayer

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
it can be like whackamole sometimes but you still have to try. Otherwise you end up with a place nobody wants to visit.

I ended up going to a troublesome user’s ISP once. I dug up their TOS, contacted and said ‘hey, you have a user xxxxxxx. They are making harassing, repeated contacts to a user on our domain. We have repeatedly asked them to stop, please suspend their account per your TOS here <hyperlink to TOS>.

I called to follow up. went to tier2 management.

The user was actually a large, REALLY large advocacy group. 3 letters, you’ve probably heard of them. Best I could get was the ISP gave them a cease and desist instruction. It worked, but I was disappointed that the ISP wasn’t more forceful. What this person at the org did was illegal, not just harassing.

So yes, it can be frustrating, but you have to try.

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it can be like whackamole sometimes but you still have to try. Otherwise you end up with a place nobody wants to visit.

I ended up going to a troublesome user’s ISP once. I dug up their TOS, contacted and said ‘hey, you have a user xxxxxxx. They are making harassing, repeated contacts to a user on our domain. We have repeatedly asked them to stop, please suspend their account per your TOS here <hyperlink to TOS>.

I called to follow up. went to tier2 management.

The user was actually a large, REALLY large advocacy group. 3 letters, you’ve probably heard of them. Best I could get was the ISP gave them a cease and desist instruction. It worked, but I was disappointed that the ISP wasn’t more forceful. What this person at the org did was illegal, not just harassing.

So yes, it can be frustrating, but you have to try.

Dude can you apply to be a mod here?

IMO the best car forums are run like a playoff NHL game, bang hard but draw the line right before it becomes a problem or there's continuous griefing. It's entertaining with plenty of fighting, but there is still some semblance of order.

FRF is more like Mexican prison rules and it can be tedious to wade through the ******** to get anything useful.

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was at Raptor Assault recently, and the consensus there was that FRF was nearly worthless due to the relentless trolling and lack of moderation. It's a shame, as there are definitely some folks happy to come forward with good information on here. There just needs to be moderation and banning when needed, so clowns like Squatch don't trash the place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have admins ever mentioned adding any mods here? There are a couple long term users who probably would make decent mods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
smurfslayer

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Not for lack of trying, I have not once gotten a response from a moderator or admin here. To be fair, FRF is bigger and more traffic than any of the stuff I’m accustomed to.

it is a bit of a shame. Lots of users and subscribers here, so a lot of eyes. Lots of institutional knowledge, but I have to agree, we’re driving good posters away here. exactly what the user formerly known as sasquatch77 wanted.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How many moderators own a Gen2 Raptor? My guess most do not.

Since there's not much new to talk about with regard to the Gen1, their interest has probably waned big time. Hence they're now...

hdmovielogo-1224.png

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Not for lack of trying, I have not once gotten a response from a moderator or admin here. To be fair, FRF is bigger and more traffic than any of the stuff I’m accustomed to.

it is a bit of a shame. Lots of users and subscribers here, so a lot of eyes. Lots of institutional knowledge, but I have to agree, we’re driving good posters away here. exactly what the user formerly known as sasquatch77 wanted.

Same here man, I've sent a few PMs and oddly enough the only one to respond was Kaiser even though he was busy with stuff. I've also texted tizz here and there, but he's busy with his own stuff too.

FRF is henceforth a mexican prison, and as such shall abide by those rules.