GEN 2 Rejoice!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FOUND HIM!

In this thread and elsewhere:

Nope. This is just an issue where the fuel pickup is not in the optimal position. Ford will fix this soon.

Joined 8/11/17 and as of now has 24 posts...

Hey SQUATCH, you can be banned but you can't hide :flipthebird:

u8bngbpb2x.gif

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Pretty much what you do if you're banned here, just sign up again and away you go.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I thought they could ban by IP address?

They can, I don't think they do unless the dude is a complete and total demon troll though. And then, as was mentioned, a VPN can get right around that.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The problem with sasquatch was he offered no constructive criticism. Just Ecoboost bashing. Now mcnasty is here with the same verbiage... So obvious. Getting really old. Come on sasq, wouldn't it be more fun to bash the Prius forums?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
The problem with sasquatch was he offered no constructive criticism. Just Ecoboost bashing. Now mcnasty is here with the same verbiage... So obvious. Getting really old. Come on sasq, wouldn't it be more fun to bash the Prius forums?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Problem is, people keep giving him what he wants, which is the pissed off attention. If everyone put him on ignore he'd be gone in a week.

OP
OP
smurfslayer

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Problem is, people keep giving him what he wants, which is the pissed off attention. If everyone put him on ignore he'd be gone in a week.

I disagree. Trolls don’t just disappear in a dynamic forum; members come and go, new members sign up, and there are lots of new sign ups at FRF. Sure, in a static and controlled environment you could all collectively block / ignore a user or 2, but the user formerly known as sasquatch77 was mentally ill or in the popular culture - an EDP - emotionally disturbed person. This person won’t improve without medical help, and had a singular focus on Ford’s Ecoboost and particularly spreading misinformation and hate. The problem with a prolific troll is that newer users could actually believe the troll’s lies. Should the community just stand around and allow that to happen?

Trolls have to be banned. Until they’re banned, they need to be scorned for some stuff, if it’s not practical to ignore.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Trolls don’t just disappear in a dynamic forum...

sasquatch77 was mentally ill or in the popular culture - an EDP - emotionally disturbed person...

This person won’t improve without medical help...

...had a singular focus on Ford’s Ecoboost and particularly spreading misinformation and hate...

The problem with a prolific troll is that newer users could actually believe the troll’s lies.

Should the community just stand around and allow that to happen?

Trolls have to be banned. Until they’re banned, they need to be scorned for some stuff, if it’s not practical to ignore.

Smurf-meister, you got this all figured out - we need you to be a moderator here!

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought they could ban by IP address?

Vast majority of Internet connections are on a dynamic IP. A simple power cycle of the cable/dsl modem often times gets you a new IP address. Then there's VPN/Proxy servers you can use to hide your real IP. In other words, banning an IP address is largely ineffective if the person on the other end has even a small amount of networking knowhow.