Waterfowler 41 Intro!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I randomly came across your video today of you installing the intake. What a coincidence. I liked the video and will keep watching!

Congrats on the truck

OP
OP
Waterfowler41

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
I don't see PPF on the list?

View attachment 450798not doing any ppf
Meh, not usually an upgrade I do on any of my trucks.
I randomly came across your video today of you installing the intake. What a coincidence. I liked the video and will keep watching!

Congrats on the truck
Sweet sounds like my keywords are working!

Thanks for watching my video, hope it helped!

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey all!

Picked up a Raptor a few weeks ago and working through a bunch of upgrades. Trying to get through the practical mods before I start the fun one.

I run a YouTube channel where I film the install process for 99% of my projects on my truck. The goal of the channel is to provide folks with the info they need/want so they can make a decision on their own projects.

I love working on my truck and helping other folks so the channel is pretty rewarding for me. Over the few years of running my channel I’ve been able to acquire sponsorships which helps me keep my channel moving forward with new projects and enables me in some cases to share discount codes.

Thanks for having me! I’ll be sharing my videos as I drop them to my channel!

Here’s the Raptor as she sits today.

View attachment 450772

Here’s my channel:
That is a sweet angle. Almost makes it look like a toy. Veddy Noice.