recommend me some lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
alright, i know i know, i dont have a raptor, but this forum will probably be way more usefull than any of the ranger forums im not banned from. (I can thank my love for the raptor on that)

anyways, im looking for some offroad lighting options. mostly for the backroads as i travel them lots, and i like to go fast. but stock lighting doesnt allow me to do that very well. so im looking at aftermarket lighting.

heres what i want.
- distance
-- I want something that will let me see farther down the road. much farther.

- coverage
-- I want even coverage, euro beam, or spot+flood type beam would probably be what im looking at. or maybe a mix of spots, and floods?

- price
-- I dont want to spend to much, but i want something thats gonna do what i want. if that means spending a bit more, so be it.

I've been looking at a few options. most attractive right now is 4 4" HIDX lights. another option is to add a 6"-10" led bar, or maybe even some dually D2's

what are your folks' thoughts based on what im looking for. i dont really no shit about aftermarket lights (in case you havent noticed)
:waytogo:

Hey i just read through all the other comments and wanted to let you guys know that with a 20" Baja Designs stealth led light bar you can truely comfortably run 70 mph in the dirt!! With just the led bar.
Thanks
BD