Rear leafs hitting

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Rick, Please stop by anytime, free of charge so we can check out the packs. We have earned a sterling record with these packs, and would need to see if any damage has occurred. Our only issue has been the retaining clip (a few have mentioned ), contacting one companies "bump stop kit", which is why WSI highly recommends and retails ICON suspension components.
-Jimmy

I will be in KC the evening of June 1st to attend a seminar on the 2nd. Not sure how we would work out transportation? Other than that, not sure when would be a next time. It's a 6-7 hour round trip for me.

Free of charge just to have it checked out? Or free of charge to check out and fix or REPLACE? Anything that can void your offer that I need to know?

I ask because if they need to be replaced and it is all at my full cost (been installed less than a year), I would rather consider getting the ICON leafs and do that without having to make the drive. It would be nice to upgrade to the new ICON RXT System but that's a tad out of my budget right now. I am still paying off my first splurge of mods and mods.....