Raptor Values May Plummet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How much do you think a ‘19 raptor with 60,000 miles will cost in 5 years?

60k now, or 5 years from now? If it's getting 20k per year, than that would be 160k in 5 years. So big difference. We will also have a new president then, which clearly will have a new impact.

You could argue that everyone will want EVs then, but if climate change is going to start destroying the world, an offroad vehicle with 500 mile range should be a big asset. I don't know about you, but I'll happily take a Raptor over Tesla in a mad max world.

raptor556

Reaction score
60k now, or 5 years from now? If it's getting 20k per year, than that would be 160k in 5 years. So big difference. We will also have a new president then, which clearly will have a new impact.

You could argue that everyone will want EVs then, but if climate change is going to start destroying the world, an offroad vehicle with 500 mile range should be a big asset. I don't know about you, but I'll happily take a Raptor over Tesla in a mad max world.
coke is a hell of a drug

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did the OP have a second post in here?

Looks like they said one thing and it sparked a domino movement. Its written like a headline at a damn news company.
IJS. :)

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
China Lake was my favorite place my Dad was stationed at! Of course I left in 1984 so who knows what it was like when you were there. That area is what the Raptor was made for! As far as gas prices, it is pain, but I have to get to work and I sure the hell am not going to get a Prius to get there. LOL!
China lake is still the same, Miramar was better but we had to move.