Raptor Values May Plummet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I finalized my deal yesterday on my 22. Values are holding up still. They gave me 62k for my 2020 802a w 47k on it, started at 60 and I quit without much arguing at 62k if I used their financing, .25 point higher but will re do it later. I paid just under 70k for the truck after covid hit and no one was buying. I will take two years and 47k for 8k all day long!! They honored msrp from last year and the truck got cheaper some because of the blue cruise not being included, it was 79k for 37pp carbon fiber and the 2k bed power. Going to pick it up in couple hours.

raptor556

Reaction score
all used car values will plummet in the next few years, but it ain't because of gas pricing

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Once supply equals demand prices will drop for all used cars. My crystal ball is currently not functioning but I would guess another 1-3 years.

Retired in TN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not many raptor buyers are heavily concerned with gas mileage considering they can afford a Raptor. Middle America is getting slammed and we may see the economy stall, affecting all values.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any Raptor owner concerned about gas mileage bought the wrong vehicle.
Lots of people buy the wrong vehicle. I'll bet most people buy the wrong vehicle. By far. That means if you buy the right vehicle, you're not normal. That makes you a freak. Does busting on normal people make that freakish pain go away? Asking for a friend. ;)

Retired in TN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lots of people buy the wrong vehicle.
Spot on, but we have only ourselves to blame. American consumers are not very bright on their best day. Sure, trucks are more attractive when gas is cheap (think Trump), and there is plenty of buyers remorse when prices jump (think JoeBama). Raptors are scarce enough I don’t see demand dropping greatly.

Last edited: