Raptor takes jump too fast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roostinyfz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck stayed in one piece I will say that, but it did not hold up well. There is some serious damage there, a write off I am sure, that may be what the owner had wanted though, a totalled raptor bought back cheap from the insurance company with an ass load of cash left over would make a great start to a great project.

Based on what I can see the truck held up ok for falling 22' out of the air. I know the frame is bent, the rear axle is probably bent, pretty much everything is bent, but hubs didn't break, wheels didn't shatter, spindle didn't break, lugs didn't shear off, truck is still sprung. All in all not too bad. Totalled but not bad.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
xffc28w9cf.gif

Last edited:

Tripp

Reaction score
he will be on here next week telling us how he is furious about bending his frame and shame on ford for not warrantying it!

My first thought when watching the video was exactly the same. Jeez, I guess they'll sell'em to anyone with a 600 beacon that's willing to sign the papers.

You'll find it on Ebay next week and the guy will say, "<1000 highway miles" must sell due to baby on the way or some crap like that.