Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought the gen Juans had at least an off road mode.

I prefer the modes not change 4x4 status. Quite a few times I end up changing the 4wd after the mode changes it. Maybe i want Baja, but remain in 2wd, rock crawl in 4Hi etc.

Last edited:

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
I thought the gen Juans had at least an off road mode.

I prefer the modes not change 4x4 status. Quite a few times I end up changing the 4wd after the mode changes it. Maybe i want Baja, but remain in 2wd, rock crawl in 4Hi etc.
We do BUT it has a bunch of parameters before you can use it, so it is just a button with nice font

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess I am asking does the Cobb tune or whatever tune I do replace the normal drive mode? Can I still go to weather or Baja mode with steering wheel toggle
How do switch to the Cobb tunes after update or flash is done or is it sort of locked into that new tune?
It makes all the modes work nicer. They operate as normal. The pedal command adjustment applies to all of them.

dbalt

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess I am asking does the Cobb tune or whatever tune I do replace the normal drive mode? Can I still go to weather or Baja mode with steering wheel toggle
How do switch to the Cobb tunes after update or flash is done or is it sort of locked into that new tune?
You can still use all of the drive modes. It just changes the parameters of them. It makes normal mode more normal..for lack of better words.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter