Raptor modem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrblonde

Reaction score
My Ford pass no longer shows remote start and it doesn't keep journeys anymore. When I had the cam phaser flash done I asked them to fix it. The dealer said they pulled the number 10 fuse and all was good. I should have tried the app before I left because it's not fixed. I chatted with Ford and they said modem is not communicating. They said they haven't had it send data to them since January. They said take it back to the dealer and have the tech call the Ford hotline and they will talk him through it. Is there anything else I can try first? Has anyone else had this?
Thanks

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would check the #10 fuse first. If that looks fine, then I would unplug the battery for a minute or so to perhaps force a reboot of the modem. I'm just guessing here.

OP
OP
mrblonde

mrblonde

Reaction score
Took the fuse out again and reinserted. Deleted veh and del Ford pass. Reinstalled and now it works!!

V6Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same issue. Hotspot nor FordPass would update. Tried everything from pulling fuse, disconnecting battery, hard reset of Sync, etc. Turns out the actual modem went bad and had it replaced.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hensch8