***Raptor Expeditions - Rerunning of the El Bandito 500 ***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@CoronaRaptor - we have 3 spots left at the moment. This might be down to 2 soon, as we're waiting for a deposit.

We currently aren't renting GPS' and Radio's. I'd contact Connor at Outlaw to discuss truck prep. He won't be in today but should be in tomorrow.
Okay, i'll call him in the morning and see what he can do for me. TY!

JayLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, i'll call him in the morning and see what he can do for me. TY!

Just as a note. You can get the radio and Lowrance for relatively cheap. After the run sell it on the forum and you won't lose a lot on it.

The rest of the required items you should have anyway if you off road at all.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just as a note. You can get the radio and Lowrance for relatively cheap. After the run sell it on the forum and you won't lose a lot on it.

The rest of the required items you should have anyway if you off road at all.
Thanks bro, yeah, I've been on the run with Outlaw before and was able to rent those 2 items, so was just curious. I'm going to see how much they want for those items new, or i'll have to travel by the stars and with a homing pigeon, lol.

Kuuaki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gordon, add me to the list. I'll send the deposit and fill out the info when I get to a computer tomorrow.

Kevin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
Raptor Expeditions

Raptor Expeditions

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
And....we are SOLD OUT!!!

If you'd like to be placed on the waiting list feel free to fill out the registration form on the site and we'll contact you should a spot open up.

OP
OP
Raptor Expeditions

Raptor Expeditions

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
26 days to go. Are you ready ???

t734gt534gtWSNRCG3595lt448lt4347nu0mrj_zps3c8b7502.jpg

With only 26 days to go the Raptor Expeditions crew is in full work mode getting every thing finished up. Here are a few pictures of the just some of the truck being prepped for the run.

Jim's Raptor getting some much needed love.
IMG_4386_zps72a38f64.jpg

RSV 1 getting some upgrades and a good look over.
IMG_4382_zpsee1f980f.jpg
IMG_4385_zps38ecd96a.jpg

Kevin's Dark Night is ready to go.
IMG_4383_zps4749d553.jpg

We'll keep posting as more gets done...

OP
OP
Raptor Expeditions

Raptor Expeditions

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can you give me any details on the roof mount on the white truck? I really like that set up!

The light bar is mounted to the roll cage. This Raptor is fully caged and 2 welded tabs go through the roof so the light bar can be attached.