***Raptor Expeditions - Rerunning of the El Bandito 500 ***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jay, you going to be joining us again? Would be great to have you with us. I was just going over the count and sending out emails. We still have a few spots left.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JayLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jay, you going to be joining us again? Would be great to have you with us. I was just going over the count and sending out emails. We still have a few spots left.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd love to, but I don't think I can logistically. I have to do a bunch of events in Arizona for Barrett Jackson, ProBowl and Superbowl. I'll see how those 2 weeks go.

Can I co-drive the Razor?

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jay,
Spoke with Matt and he said, as long as you don't scream like a little girl and can operate a cam corder he will put you on the short list. Haha
We need to finalize who our crew is before we can say for sure who is doing what.
But we will keep you in mind for sure.

OP
OP
Raptor Expeditions

Raptor Expeditions

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry. I was busy at work and I am out with my wife for her birthday. Will give you a call back Wednesday.
Gordon.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there any spots available, and also do you still rent the lowrance and radios? If the answer is yes, who do I talk to at OUTLAW with a few questions about truck prep?

OP
OP
Raptor Expeditions

Raptor Expeditions

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@CoronaRaptor - we have 3 spots left at the moment. This might be down to 2 soon, as we're waiting for a deposit.

We currently aren't renting GPS' and Radio's. I'd contact Connor at Outlaw to discuss truck prep. He won't be in today but should be in tomorrow.