Raptor Assault - May4, 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't want to start a new thread so I hope it's ok to post this question here ...

I'm doing the course tomorrow and I wanted to know what time it ends so I can make dinner plans. It doesn't give that info on the FAQ page so if anyone has taken the course could you please let me know?

Thanks

mr_beaverhousen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't want to start a new thread so I hope it's ok to post this question here ...

I'm doing the course tomorrow and I wanted to know what time it ends so I can make dinner plans. It doesn't give that info on the FAQ page so if anyone has taken the course could you please let me know?

Thanks
You'll be finished with the program around 4:15pm-4:30pm. That was with us having to pull over for a couple minutes on the side of the road and switch trucks with one of our instructors on the drive back to the center. I was back at SLC airport with the car returned by 5:15pm. Have a great time, it's a well developed program and the instructors were very engaging.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk