Raptor Assault - May4, 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn, way to put me on blast!! :ROFLJest: I guess I don't have any excuses (other than two kids under the age of 3) to prevent me from going at SOME point. Maybe in a couple of years!

Also, I literally live 2 minutes from Columbus Oil, so that's crazy. Small world!! Are you originally from the area?

Nah, Im from Maine, Lived down in MA for a few years and moved back. Too funny you live that close. I would go there like once a year and fill up my VP jugs.

Turk10mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be out there Monday and Tuesday. Looks like a little rain, hope it stays away as you had what looks like beautiful weather.

Debating on taking my Gopro.

They told us that we'd had one of the best weather days to be had. High was 70 i think that day. It was perfect.

OP
OP
PupDawg

PupDawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be out there Monday and Tuesday. Looks like a little rain, hope it stays away as you had what looks like beautiful weather.

Take it and a suction mount.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Same here! Think they will give us a discount if we road trip our Gen1's?

Nice!! Well done on the short course I would have smashed half of their cones lol! Can't believe how much the rocky hills and junipers there resemble the higher elevations here in southern NM. What'd you shoot that with, GoPro on a gimbal?
GoPro Hero6 mounted to inside windshield with suction mount.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score

the program is actually really fun when there is some moisture.

I went to the first class of the year and we had snow. It was a blast!

sdorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just signed up for a November slot. Definitely looking forward to it. Figure I'll fly out for the weekend.

Sasha4

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tried to find a space but they were booked this year. Maybe next

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the program is actually really fun when there is some moisture.

I went to the first class of the year and we had snow. It was a blast!

Least you got snow...we had rain. Literally every time I've gone offroad in my truck I've encountered mud, even at Raptor Assault. I was hoping to have a dry short circuit so as to actually enjoy Baja mode, but per usual, Mud/Sand ended up being the better choice (was about 1.5 seconds faster than Baja mode for me).

Good job on the video OP.

Last edited: