Raptor - 1, Telephone Pole - 0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Forged

Reaction score
Well, I hadn't been in an accident in 10 years but I guess Monday was my day.
Driving to work and hit a patch of black ice. Was going about 55-60 and went through a telephone pole and maybe 15-20 wooden fence posts before I got it back in the ditch. Looks in pretty good shape, considering

photo3.png

D

Deleted member 12951

Wow! Is that a telephone pole that you nearly knocked over, I see? I agree, I would of expected more damage. Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Betty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad u r okay, but that poll needed to be moved anyway.

"Ford Raptor, Mother Natures re-decorator"

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Glad your ok! Black ice is hard to see and impossible to steer out of. It took out my '76Lincoln Continental when I lived outside Portland, OR.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Well I guess that our first ice-related accident of the year on here. Im sorry that you had to be one of the victims! Your truck actually is not that bad off! Glad to see you are okay buddy.

Guys, stay safe out there! I know how Winters up North and all across the nation are, I was born and lived in Minnesota for several years of my life then moved down here. I saw some pretty nasty Winters in my days.

Again, glad you are alright! Keep us updated on the truck