R.I.P.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Virginia used to issue anyone a drivers license. Hell they even had a tax payer funded Day Worker center in Northern Virginia. But now Virginia has started cracking down and requires all kinds of proof before they will issue any state ID or License. (About friggin time, now have to wait till all the illegals ID's expire so they can not get another one)

Sorry about the truck, at least it did its job and kept you safe

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Virginia used to issue anyone a drivers license. Hell they even had a tax payer funded Day Worker center in Northern Virginia. But now Virginia has started cracking down and requires all kinds of proof before they will issue any state ID or License. (About friggin time, now have to wait till all the illegals ID's expire so they can not get another one)

Sorry about the truck, at least it did its job and kept you safe

LOL,,, you think after illegally coming to this country a license to drive or not having one is going to stop them from driving.. Stop issuing license to illegals and they simply will not have a license but there going to drive anyway.. Start deporting the ones you catch driving illegally and shoot them in the leg at the border when you drop them off.. It wont stop them but it will slow them down..

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL,,, you think after illegally coming to this country a license to drive or not having one is going to stop them from driving.. Stop issuing license to illegals and they simply will not have a license but there going to drive anyway.. Start deporting the ones you catch driving illegally and shoot them in the leg at the border when you drop them off.. It wont stop them but it will slow them down..

I'll even donate my own time, ammunition, and weapons.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

jsmcgregor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to the Ford dealer today. Going with the Ruby Red SE with all the extras. One of the members asked, "Who has replacement insurance?" The answer; Allstate. You can get it for up to three years after the purchase of a brand new vehicle. The insurance plays a tricky game with this. In order to total a car the damage has to be greater than 75% of the value. So, the more the car is worth, the less likely the insurance company is going to total it. That means they will rarely ever have to pay out replacement cost on a new vehicle. What saved my bacon was the salvage value of the Raptor (20K) along with 22K in damages. Allstate wrote it off as a constructive loss and will send me a check for the MSRP of a 2014 with the same equipment.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went to the Ford dealer today. Going with the Ruby Red SE with all the extras. One of the members asked, "Who has replacement insurance?" The answer; Allstate. You can get it for up to three years after the purchase of a brand new vehicle. The insurance plays a tricky game with this. In order to total a car the damage has to be greater than 75% of the value. So, the more the car is worth, the less likely the insurance company is going to total it. That means they will rarely ever have to pay out replacement cost on a new vehicle. What saved my bacon was the salvage value of the Raptor (20K) along with 22K in damages. Allstate wrote it off as a constructive loss and will send me a check for the MSRP of a 2014 with the same equipment.

Nice!!

gambita

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats a heartbreaker :-(. h
However , the bright side is you can now get a Ruby Red Special edition raptor :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk