Progressive Coils With 1.5" Rear Readylift Block

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These things are worth their weight in gold! Don't hesitate to reserve a set, these seem to come in small batches and sell fast. I have a set and frickin LOVE them.

Don't check with the mrs., buy now and explain later...if you have to even explain. Maybe if she has a nice pretty new gun you'll have to explain! Haha

Buy them @DezertRacer and everyone else!

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These things are worth their weight in gold! Don't hesitate to reserve a set, these seem to come in small batches and sell fast. I have a set and frickin LOVE them.

Don't check with the mrs., buy now and explain later...if you have to even explain. Maybe if she has a nice pretty new gun you'll have to explain! Haha

Buy them @DezertRacer and everyone else!

Couldn't agree more. If you don't have the cash or want to upgrade for 3.0s, this is a nice upgrade to the stock shocks...i'm not comparing them to 3.0s, but if you want a little better performance out of the stock shocks, do it.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I should have given you a ride in mine last weekend...

True I should asked! I've been on the fence about going to mid-perch and after riding with Noah at Prairie City I knew I had to go to Mid-Perch.

From what I have read the PS will lift the front at low-perch and give a much better ride overall with the mild lift...

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
True I should asked! I've been on the fence about going to mid-perch and after riding with Noah at Prairie City I knew I had to go to Mid-Perch.

From what I have read the PS will lift the front at low-perch and give a much better ride overall with the mild lift...

Mine are at mid perch with these springs...it rides so well.