Progressive Coils With 1.5" Rear Readylift Block

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

decoste77

Reaction score
Is anyone running Deaver +1's and mid perch then added the gieser bros progressive springs at mid perch to bring the truck back level and having the clearance for 37''s ?

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone running Deaver +1's and mid perch then added the gieser bros progressive springs at mid perch to bring the truck back level and having the clearance for 37''s ?

You still won't clear 37's for doing anything but mall crawling.
Glass fenders and a bfh are the only way to run 37's interference free.

decoste77

Reaction score
A lot claims on here claiming minor trimming and your good to go, Im not a hardcore wheeler my truck is strictly for hunting but I have several sets of 37's from years of rock crawling from Maxxis to Goodyear all 17''. I would like to use them up.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score

YEah, that should work, but you will need to do some trimming of the front fender area if you plan to wheel with 37s and it depends on which 37s you go with. I have stock springs on mid with stock fenders. I need to install my springs, sitting on the garage floor.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shit damn! Just installed these and my @ReadyLift UCAs and these springs at Mid-Perch are amazing. It's really night and day in the difference.

The road drive feels a bit firmer/controlled, but yet soft and smooth. The little bit of dirt driving is so much more controlled and smooth, the pogo, which really isn't a lot on the stock coils, is gone.

If anyone is on the fence about these, it's a must if you don't want to spend the $5k on 3.0s.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bumping this thanks to @LEEHWCAPs for sale thread on the blocks. Can anyone find this springs anymore? I tried calling Geiser Bro's but not luck anywhere else.

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Been waiting for these springs to pop back up ..no such luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk