Progressive Coils With 1.5" Rear Readylift Block

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Progressive Coils With 1.5" Rear Readylift Block

SOLD
Deal of the day! :sucka:
Uh oh......Does someone have Cookie Monster envy???? @m3dragon #3.5son

Last edited:

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SOLD
Deal of the day! :sucka:
Uh oh......Does someone have Cookie Monster envy???? @m3dragon #3.5son

Did someone say coookkkiiiieeeeeeeee

COOKIEMONSTER.jpg

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who wants a set? I tracked down the brother who makes them and they are 90 days out.

Please send me a PM with your information and I'll forward to lock in a set for you. I'll even give you a better deal too!!! $499 a set + freight
@DezertRacer

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hell yah thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately the truck is back in the repair shop for the accident and now it's looking like my frame was bent.... So at this point I have bigger fish to fry hahah I really hope they don't f**k me on this whole deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeltaFox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who wants a set? I tracked down the brother who makes them and they are 90 days out.

Please send me a PM with your information and I'll forward to lock in a set for you. I'll even give you a better deal too!!! $499 a set + freight
@DezertRacer
Let me check with the boss. I may be interested.

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

@DezertRacer

[emoji15]... Yea just spent my cool money on a new gun for the mrs.. Let me see what I can scrap up for some mod money! This is good news though !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk