RPG 1.5 collars, 37x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers with a -12 offset

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steve f

Reaction score
Anyone running the above setup, mainly with a 37 tire on -12 offset rim with 1.5 rpg perch collar. I have watched numerous videos from Wild Willie’s outside Atlanta running this exact setup. When I went to my local 4wd shop they said no go to the 37’s with the -12 offset and want me to go with 35s or go to the Geiser 2.2/1.5 spring lift. I realize they are being conservative and RPG will be as well. I don’t mind the extra money but want to keep the look compact and bold. I look at the stock 35s in the rear and don’t like the extra space between fender and tire. The front with some width (hence the -12 offset) is what i would like. We drive on the beach and like hitting the neighborhood speed bumps at full speed but additional off roading would be mild. I get all the technical dynamics but looking for people that have done this setup that can comment on any rubbing in normal day to day driving as well as any solutions. Tia

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.

We might not be the correct crowd for your setup. Look around on a F150 forum or custom offset dot com.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter