GEN 2 Poll - All please answer - just takes 2 seconds - do it

Have you had issues with your GEN2, do you have a custom tune?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have had an MPT tune (and many other mods) on my truck for more than two years and 14K miles with zero issues. If you pick one of the reputable vendors on this forum and stay with other well documented mods, you will be fine.

I did the same thing with my Gen 1 and I never had a warranty claim or other problem in 8+ years and 45K miles.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
43k miles, not a hiccup, no tune

My discussion with wife?

Late May 2017.
I am going to the dealer and talk to them about a 2018 F150 Raptor, the order books have opened and I want to order one.

Ok, drive safe.

August 26, 2017 - Dealer called and the truck arrived. I'll be back in a bit, I have to go and pick up the truck I ordered.

Ok, drive safe.

Yes, she is that awesome.

Lupa

Reaction score
I'll let you know how the wife reacts on 6/23; that's the ETA at the dealership for the raptor I ordered back in February without notifying her. Yesterday, after we left our new farm we were driving around some country roads and I asked her if she really wouldn't mind if I bought a new raptor and she said "let's go to the dealership right now ". I already know the true cost of the new truck- a new show horse for her, but we would have gotten a new horse anyway, so the truck will be my new horse(actually 450 of them)

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
43k miles, not a hiccup, no tune

My discussion with wife?

Late May 2017.
I am going to the dealer and talk to them about a 2018 F150 Raptor, the order books have opened and I want to order one.

Ok, drive safe.

August 26, 2017 - Dealer called and the truck arrived. I'll be back in a bit, I have to go and pick up the truck I ordered.

Ok, drive safe.

Yes, she is that awesome.

What planet do you live on? I want to move there.

hekster1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
D: no issues and no custom tune on my 2018... “knock on wood”

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you consider a Cobb reflash to be a ‘custom tune’? I normally wouldn’t but I think for the purposes of this thread that’s how I answered it.

Fender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have been running a tune for 30k miles, just developed cam phaser issue, those arent related though

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meh the Raptor was nothing.

I bought a beach house in OBX last year because I always wanted one.

Cool. Wii be down there in September for.....oh crap. I need to stop talking. Never mind.