GEN 2 Poll - All please answer - just takes 2 seconds - do it

Have you had issues with your GEN2, do you have a custom tune?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
simple poll to help put data behind some question regarding tuners in gen 2 raptor.

there are 4 answers to pick from

first set: If you have had issues with your truck (things you would go to a dealer for and get taken care of under warranty or fixed yourself if you were out of warranty)

A. Issues - had a custom tune
B. Issues - did NOT have a custom tune

Second set for a control group: if you did NOT have any issues with your truck are you running a tune or no? This is specifically if you have not had issues with your truck

C. No Issues - had a custom tune
D. No Issues - did NOT have a custom tune

OP
OP
PorterW1111

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Need more choices.
the goal is to try to put owners minds at ease with choosing to get a tune on their trucks. either reduce the worry that a tune is going to blow up their truck or that the gen2 is doomed from the get go and a tune isnt going to hurt, may even make it better...

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't have any issues with my early build 2017 with no tune. I had 42K miles on it when traded it for my 2020. My 2020 has almost 3K miles and no issues yet.