GEN 2 Poll - All please answer - just takes 2 seconds - do it

Have you had issues with your GEN2, do you have a custom tune?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lateralis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About 8500 miles with no issues. Will be tuning it soon though. Going with Cobb AP w/ TCU, CVF IC and AWE 1FG. Nothing crazy.

lateralis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hopfully we can get some data on this poll to help with your decision

Oh it's already on the way lol. I should have the exhaust and Cobb AP here Tuesday. No tracking on the IC yet. I went with Cobb for the tune since I've used there products on my old Subaru's since '07. I will be getting it pro-tuned at some point in the near future.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL. You should actually be a Raptor owner before posting on a poll question thread about an aspect of owning one. Your post count is growing nicely though. :)

LOL. Having the big discussion with the wife tonight of the merits of a Raptor versus a Prius. It's not going to well.

OP
OP
PorterW1111

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL. Having the big discussion with the wife tonight of the merits of a Raptor versus a Prius. It's not going to well.
though it may result in nights of uncomfortable couch sleeping, the merits of "keeping" a new Raptor financially outweigh getting rid of one you just purchased... you know depreciation and all..."guess well just have to keep it honey"...hahah