Cobb Troubles: PLEASE HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought a forscan module and changed tire size in forscan. Still happened. Cobb theorized it may be because of some custom options such as dynamic pedal control. They removed these features and sent me a new tune to try. So far it hasn’t done it again
Wtf is dynamic pedal control?

OP
OP
Codycat91

Codycat91

Reaction score
Still hasn't happened again on the Cobb test tune I've been running for several weeks now. I've heard that I'm not the only person that's been experiencing this issue, Cobb is well aware of it, and apparently it is due to some of the options such as dynamic pedal control and/or adjust tire size. Cobb is working on a firmware update that should fix the issue across all tunes, including my custom goose tunes

Aleja_333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still hasn't happened again on the Cobb test tune I've been running for several weeks now. I've heard that I'm not the only person that's been experiencing this issue, Cobb is well aware of it, and apparently it is due to some of the options such as dynamic pedal control and/or adjust tire size. Cobb is working on a firmware update that should fix the issue across all tunes, including my custom goose tunes

Good to know. To confirm, this issue was happening with both Cobb OTS map and Goose Tune?