COBB Accesport - Truck just loses settings randomly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I noticed a strange thing today. I started my truck and left work... at the next light, I stop, and the truck shuts off. :shakehead: I've had autostart/stop set to "off" via COBB Accessport for the better part of 6 months. It's been fine until now. It seems like it just reverted back to factory settings. Anyone know why this would happen? Does my truck have Alzheimer's or something? Just thought it was odd.

I'm resetting the start/stop to "OFF" again tonight. I'll see what it does in the morning.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I'm not sure as to Cobb, I turned mine off with 4 scan.

Are you using Cobb OTS tunes? Did you do a firmware update recently?

OP
OP
XSTNKT

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure as to Cobb, I turned mine off with 4 scan.

Are you using Cobb OTS tunes? Did you do a firmware update recently?
Yep, OTS Cobb tune. I haven't updated any firmware that I recall.

Maybe Ford pushed an update through Sync that somehow reset it? Sounds plausible....

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had this happen now several times with COBB OTS tunes and now custom Goosetune. I set the auto start/stop to off, works for a little and at some point it stops working and the truck begins cutting off again in normal mode. For the record I do not leave my AP plugged in all the time.

OP
OP
XSTNKT

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have had this happen now several times with COBB OTS tunes and now custom Goosetune. I set the auto start/stop to off, works for a little and at some point it stops working and the truck begins cutting off again in normal mode. For the record I do not leave my AP plugged in all the time.

Yeah, it's odd. I'm thinking it has to be something the truck is receiving over the sync system from Ford. Who knows. I haven't got around to resetting it with the AP... I don't leave mine plugged in either.