Planning to buy a Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

croatianhappy

Reaction score
Hi, folks! I would like your advice about a Ford Raptor. Please help me decide the type or model that is suitable for our family. I want to know the price. I'm still thinking if I'll be able to settle it in cash or go through an installment plan or financing. I want to know which is the best and so far the cheapest route for me. Your advice will be very much appreciated.

Last edited:

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Telling us your needs or wants in a truck would help us determine what truck would be good for you.

nanochicken

Reaction score
I've been doing some research on 2017 Raptors. I've seen listed prices going from 68,895 up to 78,360. Depends on the packages and options you want. What are your wants/needs in a new Raptor?

OP
OP
C

croatianhappy

Reaction score
Actually, I am more of an enthusiast than an actual user. The truck will not really be used on a regular basis but more of a weekend vehicle for off road or if permitted, I'd like to consider occasional road shows or car shows.

I have already visited my local credit union about their auto purchase offers and it seems very convincing considering the lower interest rates and much more flexible terms. The only question though is, will the loan be approved considering my reasons of purchase in the first place?

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the approval is all about dti. dti is debt to income. ie can you afford another payment? most places prefer a dti of 33% or lower. take it from someone who has had 3 car/truck payment at the same time, they don't care how many u have as long as u meet the 33% or lower with another payment included.

Hedges4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually, I am more of an enthusiast than an actual user. The truck will not really be used on a regular basis but more of a weekend vehicle for off road or if permitted, I'd like to consider occasional road shows or car shows.

I have already visited my local credit union about their auto purchase offers and it seems very convincing considering the lower interest rates and much more flexible terms. The only question though is, will the loan be approved considering my reasons of purchase in the first place?

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...gId=462062850&ownerId=71227119&searchRadius=0

check this one out! Be good for the car shows, not many with these mods out there...