Looking to buy 19 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chadbenz

Reaction score
Hey guy, I’m looking at a 19 Raptor with 44k miles for $56k. Built in 5/19. From what I’ve seen on the car fax, it’s only had one owner, oil changes and service at the dealership every 5k miles, but it doesn’t look like the phasers have been done yet, nor does it look like they got the update to extend the warranty.The only thing on car fax other than oil changes is the tailgate opening. It’s not being sold from a Ford dealer, it’s a trade in at an Acura dealer.

So I guess my question is will the phasers be cover under any sort of warranty from Ford as it sits now? Is there some kind of extended or new warranty for this new owner I can go and get from a Ford dealership? I’ve never had to use a warranty so I don’t really know, but I don’t think if I were to get a warranty from the Acura dealership it’s being sold at that they would know how to replace the cam phasers.

Thanks for any and all help!

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when the warranty or w/e term iexpired for the phasers it also got taken off of carfax iirc.
Get an OASIS report from the dealer and that should tell you if they have it or not.

A '19 should still have its powertrain warranty which should cover it if anything goes wrong (but any reprograms/ new part replacements wont be covered), but the extended coverage past that on the phasers has run out. You can get ford premium care thru some dealers recommended on here for extended coverage.