Painted Door Handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got all my handles color coded and they look awesome. I also had my fender flares wrapped in matte black recently. I do have a couple of passenger blue flame handles I might part with but that doesn't do much good when you still need the tailgate and drivers door handles.

Duke240

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have some OEM factory painted handles on the way. I'll post some pics when they get in.:chillpill:

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for painted door handles, but on the other hand I might have to break down and buy the paintable version.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 2003 svt lightning came with door handles painted

All gen 2 lightnings came with painted door handles, and they all came with unpainted tailgate handles. Don't see how it's relevant to Raptors though.

I'd like to get mine swapped out for painted ones, I just hate the porous black plastic that fades over time. I like the contrast though. I may get them done in tuxedo black to keep the black contrast but match the wheels still, and get the SVT vents painted tuxedo black too to tie it all in.

Duke240

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boom!

I got it done... Here are some before and afters. I'll post better "afters" in the next day or so.

My father ordered me a set of ingot silver painted ones for a 2011 Lariat (I think). I took apart my current ones and replaced the chrome handle for the black one (kinda a PITA). It turned out really good and the best of all, it really fits the truck perfect.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Before handles:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 82

Duke240

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After handles:

Attachments

• image.jpg