Ordered my 2014 SE SCREW today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

155mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What he told me was they are so wide that they have to modify the line when they run Raptors. After they make a run of Raptors they modify it back to run the standard F-150. I'm just saying what he told me and I don't know any different. There are guys on here who have been waiting since November for their Raptor. I wonder what priority code their order was assigned.

I ordered mine Oct 9th, it arrived at dealer on 1/30. Picking it up on Saturday.

Raptors are built right alongside all the other F-150s at Dearborn. You can see this with your own eyes on one of those "extreme factories" videos or something of that sort. You can find it on YouTube.

Plus there is video of one of the SVT leadership saying that with the width of the Raptor, they had less than an inch left of clearance to be able to be built on the same line..

OP
OP
ductedrocket

ductedrocket

Full Access Member
Reaction score
53k for non SE pretty good deal

I ordered an SE.

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

I ordered mine Oct 9th, it arrived at dealer on 1/30. Picking it up on Saturday.

Raptors are built right alongside all the other F-150s at Dearborn. You can see this with your own eyes on one of those "extreme factories" videos or something of that sort. You can find it on YouTube.

Plus there is video of one of the SVT leadership saying that with the width of the Raptor, they had less than an inch left of clearance to be able to be built on the same line..

Thanks! I found that on YouTube it was 45 minutes long and clearly showed Raptors being fabricated along with other models on the assembly line. Very cool.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

I'm supposed to hear something from the dealer tomorrow, hoping for good news and a quick turn around but I know better.

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered an SE.

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Thanks! I found that on YouTube it was 45 minutes long and clearly showed Raptors being fabricated along with other models on the assembly line. Very cool.

Email it to your salesman. They talk so much smack it drives me nuts!

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Better yet, go to the dealership and show it to him so you get the satisfaction of watching him watch it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

That's even better! Then post a video so we all can watch him being Schooled!!

OP
OP
ductedrocket

ductedrocket

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Better yet, go to the dealership and show it to him so you get the satisfaction of watching him watch it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I think I will wait to do that until after I get my truck!

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

I've never owned a Ford in my life I have always been a Chevy man but Chevy has nothing to match the Raptor and they took government bailout money while Ford did not. That means a lot to me. I was amazed at how much pride the workers had in the video doing their jobs, pretty awesome.

Rmeir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please post the video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk